Spiritual Village Latest Posts

Search Spiritual Village & The World Wide Web

Custom Search

Sunday, April 20, 2008

[Video] 2012 - Freedom. Pleiadian Perspectives

Posted on behalf of Andrew Khor.

I first read about Amorah Quan Yin three years ago in my journey to understand what was happening to all of us on this planet. She has written a few controversial books about the origins of the human race and on the changes to the planet leading up to 2012.

As a citizen of planet earth I frequently came across 2012. I have read many books and articles about this shift of the ages predicted by all religions and indigenous tribes throughout the planet.. Adeline, a good friend, has sent me a video about 2012 from Amorah's perspective which is very enlightening...and I agree with the message ...it is ultimately up to us. It appeals to the optimist in me.

2012 - Freedom. Pleiadian Perspectives

Some of the quotes in the video are from the book, Pleiadian Perspectives on Human Evolution, by Amorah Quan Yin.

No comments: