Spiritual Village Latest Posts

Search Spiritual Village & The World Wide Web

Custom Search

Friday, April 18, 2008

Shower Of Blessings - Another Case Study

Andrew continued sending me reports/articles based on Shower of Blessings that he performs for many of his friends/clients. I was actually present during this Blessing on Joanna. At least, I have a chance to see how it is done compared to my own blessing when my eyes were closed throughout.


Shower of Blessings
11th April 2008 4.50pm

Subject: Joanna
Facilitator: Andrew Khor
Clairvoyant: Hanny Ahmad

We began with a prayer for guidance. I had a strong feeling that I should raise my kundalini and having done so, felt a surge of energy. I was then guided to buka silat – a Malay phrase to describe a series of graceful movements from the Malay art of self defense.

I was surprised but I allowed it to happen. Hanny said that she saw a Malay Panglima (warrior) and a handmaiden carrying some flowers. OK, I said, that explained the silat.

After the silat, I raised my right palm above Joanna’s head and I rubbed my fingers together as if I was dropping vibbhuti over her head. And Hanny then saw the warrior pouring the flowers on Joanna.

Hanny:

Andrew, I see bits of green leaves, as if they have been cut into tiny pieces like bunga rampai, a type of Malay green leaf falling on Joanna’s head.

I can see the colours – white, purple, green and yellow around Joanna’s head and her aura appears to be expanding.

Now her aura around the head is turning golden yellow and is moving clockwise then going down to her eyes.

She appears to be going through a realignment. Her aura is glowing and is changing to indigo and purple.

I now see white flowers – petals, looks like frangipani dropping on her.
And I see water falling on her.

Her aura appears to be expanding and I see rows of green, white and green over her now.

Her throat appears to be cleared. Her left side is turning yellow. There is blue on the right and golden light appears to be going towards her heart and stomach.

The light is now expanding in her stomach. More water is falling on her and clearing her stomach. And the light in her stomach is expanding.

I can smell the herbs and the bunga rampai (pandan leaf.)

Joanna appears to take a deep breath and the colours in her aura appears brighter and sharper.

I now see triangles spinning above her head and down to her eyebrow and going down to her throat and her heart.

The brightness around her is expanding. Green appears to grow brighter, violet, blue, white and all her energy centers appear to be balanced and her aura is now glowing.

Andrew:

It appears that we are channeling a very old healing practice. Healing with flowers and herbs has been around in the Malay culture for hundreds of years.

This also reminds me of people using Bach Flower remedies or Australian Bush Flower Remedies. What we are doing must be the source of these floral remedies.

Joanna’s feedback:

“Initially when we started I didn’t have a clue as to what was going to happen. So I just sat down quietly and told myself…. just takes what comes.

Then when Andrew started the warrior movements, I thought to myself, better not “ play play” this guru is serious man. Better be good and do as you’re told… Ha! Ha! Ha! Just a joke.

Anyway…. the experience is phenomenal.. I started out with a bit of uncertainty, maybe it’s because I didn’t know what to expect. Then I told myself just enjoy it and go with the flow.

As they started to shower me with flowers, it made me feel calm and relax.

What I like most about the experience is when the water was poured over me…that really swept me away.

My head was so light and it felt like I was floating in another state of mind. This made me so, so, so calm that it didn’t matter if the “sky where to fall” an expression from Asterix..

The whole process did wonders for me. I went home feeling light-hearted and there were no worries in mind. I also felt that my energy seemed to have been boosted …somehow making me feel more intuitive.”

----------------------------------------
See my previous post on Shower of Blessings:

No comments: