Spiritual Village Latest Posts

Search Spiritual Village & The World Wide Web

Custom Search

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Shower of Blessings for my Mum

This is a report on Shower of Blessings for my Mum
by Andrew Khor
16th April 2008

As I said in one of my earlier post, my mum is suffering from lung cancer. I have only mentioned it briefly to Andrew and the great people at Khoracle the other day. With compassion in his eyes, Andrew requested that I bring my mum to Khoracle immediately. I still remembered the day when I brought my mum there. I was even surprised that my mum was willing to come along since she was pretty skeptical about "magic" and "miracles". I can't blame her since she has been through so much trauma fighting this dreadful disease.
Anyway, she was greeted with so much love by Andrew, Annie, Hanny, Teo & the rest of the lovely people at Khoracle. Annie put her at ease immediately & even brought out a pail of warm salt-water for mummy to soak her feet in. Mummy was really relaxed when Andrew started his shower of blessings. Anyway, here's the report: [read my closing comments at the end of this post]

------------------------------------------

Loo Lien Ying is a 64 year old grandmother who is undergoing treatment for a serious disease and was persuaded to come for Vibhhuti blessings. This is what happened.

Receiver: Loo Lien Ying
Facilitator: Andrew Khor
Clairvoyant: Hanny Ahmad

Hanny:

An old man in saffron robes is standing next to Andrew. He has an assistant, a little girl with white curly hair holding a basket of flowers.

Andrew begins to rub his fingers above Loo’s head. I can see dark brown dust falling onto the head. I also see white flowers like daisies, green herbs and green dust and I can smell the presence of the forest.

They are all going to mainly the left side of her chest. As they enter her chest I can see darkness leaving. Lots more green herbs go to her chest and a lot more darkness is leaving again. This happens for a while.

The black side of the chest is now changing colour. I can see blue and now green.

The colour green is circling her chest and green is now covering most of the left side which was black previously.

(Andrew continues to sprinkle vibhutti.)

I now see a star of david, two interlocking triangles above her head and the colour gold now is going down to her forehead and spinning very fast.

Now the whole head is covered with purple, violet and white. Further down her higher heart is turning pink.

I can see a string of yellow around Andrew’s hands and it begins to spin on her face. As the yellow spins, I now see it changing to blue, purple, white and her face is now glowing with these colours.

I see a soft of golden sacred symbols on her head – looks very much like some ancient writing and it is entering her body. Her aura begins to expand. There’s lots of yellow around her now. And around that yellow is another layer of white.


Her chest is now green. More flowers drop on her. I now see more yellow.

More flowers again – jasmine, roses, yellow flowers, leaves, herbs, lavender, and now water is dropping on her. Her auric field becomes green; her left turns yellow and her right becomes blue. Now more green expands on her chest.

Golden dust is being sprinkled on her now and I can smell sandalwood. Her aura has expanded two feet around her. She has green on her left; yellow around her head; blue and white on her right and white and purple on her crown.

Her aura is getting brighter and there is no more darkness in her chest.

• See picture of sacred symbols going into Loo’s head. Drawn by Clairvoyant Hanny Ahmad.


Andrew received a message for Loo. Take aloe vera with turmeric and serai. Mix with rock sugar, dilute and drink everyday.

Note, Loo went home with the healing options kit - a crystal with healing symbols from Andrew, a Crystal Bowl CD and a bottle of Ocean Rich Sea Minerals.

-------------------------------------------------------

2nd Shower of Blessings for Loo Lien Ying
21st April 2008

Receiver: Loo Lien Ying
Facilitator: Andrew Khor
Clairvoyant: Annie Foo

Andrew begins to sprinkle (invisible) vibhutti on Loo.

Annie:

Light blue emerges from Andrew’s hands and goes down to the sacral chakra (womb area). The colour spreads to include the spleen.

A circular yellow light like the sun goes down to the solar plexus region and moves to the liver. I see a green coloured star also going to the heart chakra. As this happens purple also appears on both hands.

Now I see green, yellow, purple and pink and blue strips of light on her and her lower chakras appear to be clear.

Dark blue light emerges and goes to her throat and I see dark specks leaving her throat.

The crown chakra now has white, slight purple and orange. And dark energy that was stuck around her head is now moving away and her aura is much brighter.

Rays of sunlight are now flowing into her aura and one side appears purple and the other – yellowish.

Andrew invokes Angel Reiki and her aura becomes light yellow.

Andrew invokes Angel Reiki Level 2 and her aura becomes purple and yellow.

Andrew invokes Angel Reiki Level 3 and her aura becomes purple, yellow and orange.

A presence makes itself felt – it appears to be an image of Mother Tara.

Mother Tara communicates with Annie mentally and tells her that here is a lot of sadness in this woman.

There is a need to let go. Everyday say I forgive
--------------------------------------------------
When Andrew emailed me this report, he left it to my decision on whether I want to post this report. Well, without thinking too long, I knew I wanted to post this report.
Note my disclaimer. I never intended to say the Shower of Blessings is a cure for cancer.
What I wanted to share is the therapeutic effect it had on my mum. My mum have difficulties sleeping. On both occasions, she slept really, really well. Her body became stronger and she was livelier. She was coughing for the past three weeks prior to her 1st Shower of Blessings. I took her to various doctors but she never got better. However, after the 1st Shower & together with her medication, she recovered in two days. She stopped coughing completely.
Cleansing of her aura made her physical body and soul 'pure'. When this happens, her body can respond to her medication and makes her better. Sometimes, too much trauma and negativity can make our body unconsciously reject medication in our body. That's my two cents worth from observation. I welcome more comments on this.

No comments: