Spiritual Village Latest Posts

Search Spiritual Village & The World Wide Web

Custom Search

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Support the Pink Ribbon Campaign

My beloved mum is suffering from lung cancer - a pain she carried since 2003. It hurts me to see her going through all types of treatment and feeling that she was being punished for trying to get cured. Chemotherapy may have taken its toll on her but she has remained strong & positive throughout the whole ordeal. I'm blessed that she is still alive today and I thank God for letting me keep her for another day.

My mother-in-law was also diagnosed with cancer in the same year. No doctors gave her any hope because her condition (detected too late) was already in the 'final phase'. We didn't give up and continued to persevere to seek treatment for her despite our financial constraints. She died 6 months later.

As I've seen these two important ladies in my life going through hell battling cancer, I am all out to support the following "Pink Ribbon Campaign". I hope everyone will chip in just a bit of your time to help out. I thank you with all my heart!


Please tell ten friends to tell ten today! The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman.


It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on 'donating a mammogram' for free (pink window in the middle). This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising. Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know. http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/.



AGAIN , PLEASE TELL 10 FRIENDS TO TELL 10

No comments: